Not sure what to do?
Try answering these questions:
- Have you ever felt a sexual attraction to children or underage teenagers (a boy or girl 16 years old or younger)?
- Have you kept secrets from others about your attractions to children or underage teenagers?
- Have you looked at or purchased pornography that showed children or underage teenagers?
- Have you ever secretly watched children or underage teenagers or exposed yourself to children or underage teenagers?
- Have you bought children or underage teenagers gifts, or given them money, in order to get them to trust you and like you so you can touch them sexually?
- Have you shown pornography (or material of a sexual nature) to children or underage teenagers, or intentionally left it where they could find it?
Did you answer YES to any of these questions? If so, we urge you to call the Stop it Now! freephone confidential helpline on 0808 1000 900 for advice, support and information.
If you are still confused, visit our next page.
Our telephone Helpline offers a confidential service for people seeking advice and support. This means that when contacting us you do not have to give any identifying information such as address, telephone number or last name.
However, if you do give us identifying information and we are concerned that a child is at risk or a criminal offence has been committed which the police may not be aware of, we will have to pass on that information to the appropriate agencies.
We also offer a confidential e-mail service, firstname.lastname@example.org, on which you can contact us. Your e-mail address will not be displayed. Due to high demand for this service, we are unfortunately unable to offer an immediate response to your enquiry. We aim to respond to all emails within 3-5 working days but if your enquiry is urgent please call the confidential Helpline 0808 1000 900.