Support Stop it Now! UK and Ireland by making a donation
Every day, children across the UK suffer sexual abuse, most commonly at the hands of someone they know. Latest research suggests at least one in six children aged 11-17 become victims.
The Stop it Now! campaign works to prevent this abuse from happening in the first place – and to prevent it from happening again if it already has.
With your generous help, we can continue our work to protect children from sexual abuse.
One off payments:
To make a one-off payment you can donate online by visiting our ‘My Donate’ page.
Alternatively you can send a cheque made payable to Stop it Now! UK & Ireland to the address below.
If you wish to sponsor a particular aspect of Stop it Now's! work i.e. producing publicity materials, development of leaflets, the Helpline, or a particular local project; please specify where you would like your donation to be allocated.
Stop it Now! UK & Ireland
PO Box 9841
To set up regular donations - please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 847160 or write to us at the address above.
£2 a month could help us make sure people know about the support available through the Stop it Now! Helpline by printing posters, leaflets and cards.
£5 a month could assist our Stop it Now! Helpline to answer more calls, making sure all adults have access to sound information, advice and support.
- £10 a month could help pay for specialist Helpline call-backs for those in need of additional support and advice from Lucy Faithfull Foundation practitioners.
Text donate - text STOP44 1 to 70070 to donate £1
Could you donate a pound (or more) to our 'Pound to Protect' appeal?
You can also choose to increase your donation. Select from the amounts below ranging between £1 to £10 and send the code to 70070.
People who have fundraised for Stop it Now! have carried out various events from swimming the Channel to climbing mountains!
For assistance in organising a fundraising event, including sponsorship forms and marketing material, please get in touch with Deborah Denis, Media and Communications Manager on 01372 847160 or email@example.com
If you require more information about making a donation, sponsorship or funding a local project, please contact Deborah Denis, Media and Communications Manager on 01372 847160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about us, sign up for our newsletter, Stop Press!
Stop it Now! UK & Ireland is a project of the Child Protection Charity, The Lucy Faithfull Foundation - Registered Charity Number 1013025, Registered Company Number 2729957.
What your money will pay for:
While our work to protect children is wide and varied, here are some examples of the sorts of things your money could help pay for:
- £10 could help pay for a Helpline Operator to answer calls for an hour, ensuring those who need advice, information and support receive it. Our Stop it Now! Helpline is for all adults with concerns about child sexual abuse. It allows people to talk in confidence, often at times when they feel they have no one else to talk to.
- £20 could help pay for 20 Parents Protect! Learning Programmes on disk so families who do not have internet access can watch the video. This 30 minute film shows how to create a family safety plan with simple steps that create safer environments for children.
- £50 helps pay for a Stop it Now! Helpline caller to have a call-back with a specialist Lucy Faithfull Foundation practitioner. This service is available for those with particular needs and allows them to receive specialist, in-depth information, help and advice.
- £150 helps fund a place on our educative course for friends and relatives of internet offenders (Inform). This allows people to get the support, information and advice they need to protect children.
- £300 pays for a child or young person with worrying sexual behaviour, as well as their family, to receive help from a specialist Lucy Faithfull Foundation practitioner. Families often turn to us after struggling to find help elsewhere.
- £700 allows an internet offender with limited means to attend our ten week Internet Offending educational course (Inform+), which is designed to help offenders understand and manage their behaviour, helping to prevent further offending and reduce the risks to children.
Other ways to support:
Use these links for other ways to support Stop it Now! UK and Ireland:
Corporate Support - are you a business or can your employer support us.
Volunteer - we rely on people helping us to spread the word.
Give As You Live - shop online? Have the stores you shop from donate to us (costing you nothing!)
Spread Prevention Messages - tell your friends and family
Join our Online Networks - use the internet to help spread the word
Link to our Website - if you have a site, feel free to link to us
Sign up to our Newsletter - Stop! Press comes out quarterly and is a must read!!
Watch our YouTube videos - learn more about child sexual abuse prevention