Would you like to give some of your time to support our campaign? If so, you could become a Stop it Now! volunteer.
There are a number of tasks and activities which, with your help, would ensure our campaign messages reach a wider audience. You could help in our central office or join forces with our regional campaign managers and co-ordinators. You could:
- Help us respond in a timely fashion for requests for our leaflets and awareness raising materials by packing up orders and distributing them
- Compile and distribute information packs
- Assist with the transporting of materials and setting up conference stands at national and regional conferences and events
- With relevant training, become an advocate for the campaign within your local community where you would be able to pass on our campaign messages and enable adults to better protect children from child sexual abuse
- With relevant training, become an advocate for the campaign within your workplace
Below are the current volunteering vacancies that we have available.
Stop it Now! Volunteers - Birmingham
The Stop it Now! Alvechurch-based office is looking for local volunteers to assist with basic admin support for the Stop it Now! campaign. The role will include collating information packs, preparing resources for training events, sorting and packing leaflets ready for distribution.
Stop it Now! works to prevent child sexual abuse, by educating parents and other adults so that they can be protective of the children in their care and in their community.
If you, or a friend or relative, might be interested in giving us a few hours of your time each week, please contact our central administrator -
01527 591 922
General Volunteering enquiries
As a charity we are always looking for volunteers to support us in the work that we do. If you are interested in volunteering for us please contact:
01527 591 922
Other ways to support:
Use these links for other ways to support Stop it Now! UK and Ireland:
Donate - we welcome donations of all sizes.
Corporate Support - are you a business or can your employer support us.
Give As You Live - shop online? Have the stores you shop from donate to us (costing you nothing!)
Spread Prevention Messages - tell your friends and family
Join our Online Networks - use the internet to help spread the word
Link to our Website - if you have a website, feel free to link to us
Sign up to our Newsletter - Stop! Press comes out quarterly and is a must read!!
Watch our YouTube videos - learn more about child sexual abuse prevention