Concerned about the behaviour of another adult?
Do you know someone with inappropriate thoughts or behaviour?
This area is for wives and partners, parents, adult family members and friends of people who they suspect or know may be engaging in inappropriate offline sexual behaviours involving children.Get Support
Do you know someone with inappropriate or illegal online behaviour?
This area is for wives and partners, parents, adult family members and friends of people who they suspect or know may be viewing sexual images of under 18s online, or engaging in other inappropriate online sexual behaviours involving children.Get Help
- Are you worried about how someone you know behaves around children or are you worried about their use of the internet?
- Do you have an uneasy feeling about a friend or relative when they are with young people? Or are you concerned you might have seen an adult touching a child inappropriately?
- Has someone you know been arrested for child sexual abuse offences, including viewing sexual images of children online?
- Do you know what to look out for in youngsters who might be being harmed or in adults who might be offending?
- Do you know what to do or where to go for help?
We urge all adults to play their part in helping prevent this life-changing abuse and to take appropriate actions to stop children from being harmed.
If you would like to talk through your concerns, call the free, anonymous and confidential Stop It Now! helpline on 0808 1000 900 for advice, support and information.
You can message the helpline using our secure messaging service.
The University of Nottingham is conducting research through an anonymous survey. The research aims to understand experiences of women who have experienced difficulties in their relationships, including those whose partners/ex-partners have been involved in sexual offences against children online.
If you have any questions or concerns specifically about this research, please contact Aimee Johnson.