We’re here to help
Need someone to talk to?
Call our confidential helpline or send us an anonymous message.Find out more
Welcome to Stop It Now! Scotland. This website is anonymous and confidential, and we don’t track individual users.
We’re a child sexual abuse prevention charity. You’ve reached this page after clicking on a message from our campaign to deter people from grooming (sexually communicating with) children online.
It is illegal for adults to have online sexual conversations with children. It has serious consequences. It harms children.
But there is help available to stop. We can help:
- If you’re concerned that you’re communicating sexually with children online, or are considering doing so, and want support to understand and stop your behaviour.
- If you’re concerned about how the internet is affecting your behaviour.
If you would like to talk to someone about your worries, you can contact us confidentially and don’t need to give us any details:
- Call 0808 1000 900 (Mon-Thur 9am-9pm, Fri 9am-5pm).
- Find out more about our live chat.
- Or send us a confidential and secure message.
Who we are
Stop It Now! Scotland is a child protection charity that works to keep children safe by preventing child sexual abuse in Scotland.
We provide support to people with problematic sexual thoughts and those who may be at risk of sexual offending, including those who are under investigation for internet offences.
We also support friends and family members of individuals who are at risk of sexual offending.