Need help to stop?
Need someone to talk to?
Call our confidential helpline or send us an anonymous message.Get in touch
This website is anonymous. We don’t track individuals.
We give confidential help to thousands of people each year who are worried about their own or someone else’s illegal online behaviour.
We can help you stop illegal online behaviour.
- Get anonymous online self-help
- Call our confidential helpline to speak to an experienced advisor without judgement, or use our live chat or send us a secure message if you’re not ready to speak to someone yet
Change for the better
It is illegal for adults to:
- view sexual images of under 18s online
- have online sexual conversations with children and young people under 16.
This behaviour harms the children and young people involved. It has serious consequences for those offending, including possible arrest, job loss, distress for their family, and being placed on the sex offenders register.
But there is anonymous help to stop. If you would like to talk to someone about your own or someone else’s online behaviour, you can contact us confidentially and don’t need to give us any identifying details.
If you’re not ready to talk, use our online self-help resources to understand more about your online sexual behaviours. We encourage you to look at all the sections but below are some modules you may want to try first:
- Images are children
- Sexual communication with children online
- Understanding why
- Adult pornography use
Worried about someone else?
Our anonymous and confidential helpline and online self-help resources can help if you’re worried about:
- another adult’s sexual behaviour towards children
- a child or young person’s sexual behaviour
- how to keep children safe offline and online.
Stop It Now! UK and Ireland is a project of the child protection charity The Lucy Faithfull Foundation – the only UK-wide charity dedicated solely to tackling child sexual abuse.