How can we help?
Need someone to talk to?
Call our confidential helpline or send us an anonymous message.Get in touch
We work to prevent child sexual abuse in Ireland, and keep children safe.
We offer a confidential and anonymous service for people with concerns around child sexual abuse prevention, including those worried about their own thoughts and behaviours, where they can seek advice and support.
Who we help
We help those with concerns around child sexual abuse through:
- Confidential help and advice for those concerned about their own thoughts or feelings towards children, both online and offline – whether or not they have been arrested
- Supporting those concerned about a friend or family member who has exhibited harmful behaviours online and offline
- Advice and guidance for those worried about the behaviour of a child or young person, including those who have gotten into trouble online
- Providing a range of group-work programmes as well as one-to-one interventions
- Supporting professionals in the criminal justice system, healthcare and education settings looking for information and advice
- Offering training on all aspects of child protection, risk management and sexual offending
Online support and information on child sexual abuse prevention
The Stop It Now! website also has anonymous and confidential advice and self-help resources to help adults know what they can do to keep children safe. This includes if you’re: