Stop It Now! has one overarching aim - to prevent child sexual abuse. We are passionate about this aim and throw all our energy into it. We look for people who want to do the same.
Chief Executive Officer
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic leader who can inspire and lead our committed staff of 100 people and who can work with our trustees to provide more services to more people in need. They will be supported by an excellent team of professionals including an experienced and dynamic group of directors.
Whilst we need someone who understands our work, our particular focus is on finding an individual with demonstrable skills in the fields of charity/third sector leadership (including public speaking on behalf of the charity with government, media and other key stakeholders) and proven fundraising experience (from foundations, government departments and private donors). Working with our fundraising team we currently need to raise £1.7m each year to keep our vital work ongoing.
The charity has its main bases in Bromsgrove (Worcestershire) and Epsom (Surrey) with smaller offices in Edinburgh and Cardiff. The CEO should expect to be based in one of the two main offices and willing to travel to the other sites. Most of the trustee meetings are in central London.
We are offering a salary range between £62,000 - £75,000 per annum. [More might be available for an exceptional candidate]
How to Apply
Please request an application form from our HR Manager at email@example.com.
Interviews will be held either 10th or 11th December. Please state on the application form your preference.
For more information or a discussion regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact our head of HR Louise Andrews on 01527 406910 or firstname.lastname@example.org or chair Dr Mike Harris on 07802 637123 or email@example.com
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check for this position.
22.5 hours per week
£21,840 (£36,400 FTE)
Based in Epsom, Surrey
This is a vital role within a small communications team that is always busy and punches above its weight. The role reports to the Media and Communications Manager and will mentor the Communications Assistant, working closely with all others in the team.
The Digital Officer will work alongside the Media and Communications Manager to:
- deliver and continually refine the digital component of a major communications project (involving external stakeholders) to effect positive and measurable behavioural change amongst people viewing sexual images of children.
- deliver and continually refine the digital component of the broader media and communications strategy that underpins The Lucy Faithfull Foundation’s strategy.
The Digital Officer will also:
- Implement insight from recent research, and previous campaign evaluation, to create more effective social media content and integrated communications strategies.
- Continually develop and enhance the organisation’s websites – using insight from the communications project to continuously improve.
- Analyse, review and improve SEO across the Foundation’s websites.
- Analyse, review and improve Google Ads accounts to support the broader work of the Foundation.
- Build in activity to support the Foundation in the future – such as improving digital reporting.
- Lead training of colleagues in the use of social media and other digital activities to broaden digital capacity across the Foundation.
22.5 hrs per week
£10,800-11,400 per annum (£18-£19k FTE)
We are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to provide general administrative support to a friendly team at our Epsom office. The successful applicant will have the ability to work with sensitive and confidential issues and information; good communication, organisation skills and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages. This post will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For further information and an application form please contact:
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation
2 Birch House, Harris Business Park
Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
01527 591 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 21st November 2019.
Interviews will take place 27th November
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to hold CVs on file, so please don't send speculative job or work placement applications.
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today