Not sure what to do?
Try answering these questions:
- Have you ever felt a sexual attraction to children or underage teenagers (a boy or girl 16 years old or younger)?
- Have you kept secrets from others about your attractions to children or underage teenagers?
- Do you use the internet to view sexual images of children and young people?
- Have you ever secretly watched children or underage teenagers or exposed yourself to children or underage teenagers?
- Have you bought children or underage teenagers gifts, or given them money, in order to get them to trust you and like you so you can touch them sexually?
- Have you shown pornography (or material of a sexual nature) to children or underage teenagers, or intentionally left it where they could find it?
Did you answer YES to any of these questions? If so, we urge you to call the Stop it Now! Freephone, anonymous and confidential helpline on 0808 1000 900 for advice, support and information.
We also offer a confidential e-mail service, firstname.lastname@example.org, on which you can contact us. Your e-mail address will not be displayed. Due to high demand for this service, we are unfortunately unable to offer an immediate response to your enquiry. We aim to respond to all emails within 7 working days.
Get Help is a self-help website with a huge range of online resources, advice and support that will help you stop looking at indecent images of children.
Get Support offers advice on managing inappropriate thoughts about children and young people. You will not be asked for any details that may identify you, and the websites are completely anonymous.
If you are still confused, visit our next page.
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today