Professionals looking for advice?
Need someone to talk to?
Call our confidential helpline or send us an anonymous message.Find out more
We help professionals working in child sexual abuse prevention so that they’re well equipped to keep children safe.
The public expects everyone who works with children and families to know how to protect young people from sexual abuse and to have all the answers. We know that this isn’t always the case, so we try to help.
Our anonymous and confidential Stop It Now! helpline will help any member of the public or professional – call 0808 1000 900 for advice, support and information. If you’re not ready to speak to someone just yet, you can also use our live chat or secure email.
Services for professionals
Through The Lucy Faithfull Foundation, we provide:
- training help frontline workers, volunteers and organisations further their understanding of child sexual abuse, sexual offending and how to safeguard children
- assessments, interventions and consultancy to help organisations like children’s services, adult’s services, education and health
We have created an online self-care resource for anyone who works with people who have sexually offended, to help support you and your mental health.
We can help support the people you work with, including:
- adults worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children
- adults worried about another adult
- children and young people with harmful sexual behaviour, online or offline
Our Parents Protect website for advice on how to implement child safety plans in order to protect children from sexual harm.
Our international ECSA project has advice and information for childcare professionals around the world, to help them prevent child sexual abuse.