How can we help
Stop It Now! Scotland offers a wide range of Services to the public and professionals.
- We help adults and communities throughout Scotland in prevention of child sexual abuse via our Upstream Project.
- We offer confidential help and advice for those affected by arrest for internet offences; individuals and family members.
- We provide a range of group-work programmes and one to one interventions for people concerned about their thoughts or behaviours towards children.
- We support those concerned about the online or offline behaviour of a loved one that may be sexually abusive in nature.
- We give advice and guidance to those who have concerns about the behaviour of a child or young person, including internet use.
- We assist professionals in the criminal justice, health care and children settings looking for advice and support.
- We provide bespoke training on all aspects of child protection, risk management and sexual offending. We provide input on child sexual abuse preventions
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today