Answer these questions honestly for yourself.
- Have you ever told yourself "he/she is mature for his/her age" or something similar to make yourself feel better about your sexual thoughts or behaviours toward children or underage teenagers?
- Have you ever wanted to stop fantasising about or touching children or underage teenagers in a sexual way, or looking at sexual images of children, but did it again?
- Do you find that romantic/sexual fantasies about, or sexual behaviour towards, children or underage teenagers interfere with your relationships at home or work?
- Does your sexual attraction to children or underage teenagers conflict with your spiritual beliefs or moral values?
- Has your sexual attraction to children or underage teenagers ever left you feeling worried, frightened, ashamed, hopeless, alienated from others or suicidal?
- Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you were not sexually attracted to children or underage teenagers?
Did you answer YES to any of these questions? If so, we urge you to call the Stop it Now! Freephone, anonymous and confidential helpline on 0808 1000 900 for advice, support and information.
We also offer a confidential e-mail service, email@example.com, on which you can contact us. Your e-mail address will not be displayed. Due to high demand for this service, we are unfortunately unable to offer an immediate response to your enquiry. We aim to respond to all emails within 7 working days.
Get Help is a self-help website with a huge range of online resources, advice and support that will help you stop looking at indecent images of children.
Get Support offers advice on managing inappropriate thoughts about children and young people. You will not be asked for any details that may identify you, and the websites are completely anonymous.
Call us - we want to help
We know how hard it is to ask for help. We offer a safe place to talk through your thoughts and behaviours.
People who want to help are waiting to take your call.
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today