Preventing child sexual abuse
This website is anonymous. We don’t track individuals.
Quickly find what you’re looking for:
- Confidential online help for anyone worried about their own sexual thoughts, feelings and behaviour towards children
- Advice if you’re worried about another adult’s online or offline sexual behaviour towards children
- Call our confidential helpline on 0808 1000 900 or use our live chat or secure messaging service
Stop It Now! is run by the child protection charity, The Lucy Faithfull Foundation – the only UK-wide charity dedicated solely to preventing child sexual abuse.
We help thousands of people each year who are concerned about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children, or who have concerns about someone else.
Change for the better
It is illegal for adults to:
- view sexual images of under 18s online
- have online sexual conversations with children and young people under 16.
This behaviour harms the children and young people involved. People who do it risk arrest, job loss, distress for their family, and being placed on the sex offenders register.
But there is anonymous help to stop. Anyone can contact us confidentially for help to stop their own or someone else’s online behaviour. You don’t need to give us any identifying details.
- Get anonymous online self-help
- Call our confidential helpline to speak to an experienced advisor
- You can use our live chat or send us a secure message if you’re not ready to speak to someone yet.
Worried about someone else?
Our anonymous and confidential helpline and online information can help if you’re worried about: