Stop It Now! Wales
Need someone to talk to?
Call our confidential helpline or send us an anonymous message.Find out more
This website is confidential and anonymous, and we don’t track individual users.
As a child protection charity, we work to prevent child sexual abuse from happening by ensuring that adults know how to keep children safe and where they can go if they have any concerns about a child or adult in their life.
Who we help
Through our anonymous and confidential online advice and self-help resources, we can help you:
- if you want information on how to keep children safe offline and online
- if you’re worried about a child or young person’s behaviour
- if you’re a professional looking for training in all aspects of child protection
- if you’re worried about your own thoughts or behaviour
- if you’re worried about another adult’s behaviour
Download our family safety plan.
Talk to us if you’re worried about child sexual abuse
If you would like to talk to someone about your worries, you can contact us confidentially and don’t need to give us any details. We can arrange for you to speak to someone in Welsh if you prefer:
- Call 0808 1000 900 (Mon-Thurs 9am-9pm, Fri 9am-5pm).
- Find out more about our live chat or send us a secure message.
We’re here to help.
Stop It Now! is a project of the child protection charity The Lucy Faithfull Foundation – the only UK-wide charity dedicated solely to tackling child sexual abuse.
Find out more about our previous campaigns: